Annual Calendar of Regular Board Meetings
about 1 month ago
The following are the dates and locations for the 2017-18 school year:
- August 9, 2017 - McCloud High School
- September 13, 2017 - Mt. Shasta High School
- October 11, 2017 - Weed High School
- November 8, 2017 - Happy Camp High School
- December 13, 2017 - McCloud High School
- January 17, 2018 - Mt. Shasta High School
- February 14, 2018 - Weed High School
- March 12, 2018 - Special Board Meeting @ Mt. Shasta High School
- March 14, 2018 - Happy Camp High School
- April 18, 2018 - McCloud High School (Due to Spring Break)
- May 9, 2018 - Jefferson High School
- June 20, Mt. Shasta High School - Will include Public Hearing for 18/19 Budget & LCAP Input
- June 22, 2018- Weed High School - Changed due to lack of quorum on 6/27/2018.
- July 2017 board meeting suspended
2018-19 School Year:
- August 8, 2018 - Happy Camp High School
- September 12, 2018 - McCloud High School
- October 10, 2018 - Jefferson High School
- November 14, 2018 - Mt. Shasta High School
- December 12, 2018 - Weed High School
Agendas for the regular scheduled meetings are posted and available the Friday prior to the meetings. The public is welcome and encouraged to come and provide feedback, ask questions, and observe the board conducting the important business of the high school district.
Opportunities for public input at the meetings occur at the beginning of each meeting during the public comment time or during the specific agenda item. The following is the statement that guides public comment at the board meetings.
1.0 Public Comment
1.1 Non Agenda Items- Public is invited at this time to address the Board regarding items that are not on the Agenda. Speakers are asked to limit comments to three minutes each. The Board is not allowed under law to take action on Non-Agenda items.
1.2 Agenda Items - Public is invited at this time to address the Board regarding items that are on the Agenda. Speakers are asked to limit comments to three minutes each. The public can also make comment as each item comes up on the Agenda.
The board will also hold a variety of special meetings throughout the school year. These special meetings are scheduled to accommodate special circumstances and timelines.