Annual Calendar of Regular Board Meetings
The Siskiyou Union High School District Board of Trustees conduct their regular scheduled monthly meetings on the second Wednesday of each month. The meetings rotate between each of the community high schools in the district. The open or public session starts at 4:00 pm.
The following are the dates and locations for the 2014-15 school year:
- August 13, 2014 - McCloud High School
- September 10, 2014 - Mt. Shasta High School
- October 8, 2014 - Weed High School
- November 12, 2014 - Happy Camp High School
- December 10, 2014 - McCloud High School
- January 14, 2015 - Mt. Shasta High School
- February 11, 2015 - Weed High School
- March 11, 2015 - Happy Camp High School
- April 8, 2015 - McCloud High School
- May 13, 2015 - Mt. Shasta High School
- June 10, 2015 - Weed High School
Agendas for the regular scheduled meetings are posted and available the Friday prior to the meetings. The public is welcome and encouraged to come and provide feedback, ask questions, and observe the board conducting the important business of the high school district.
Opportunities for public input at the meetings occur at the beginning of each meeting during the public comment time or during the specific agenda item. The following is the statement that guides public comment at the board meetings.
1.0 Public Comment
1.1 Non Agenda Items- Public is invited at this time to address the Board regarding items that are not on the Agenda. Speakers are asked to limit comments to three minutes each. The Board is not allowed under law to take action on Non-Agenda items.
1.2 Agenda Items - Public is invited at this time to address the Board regarding items that are on the Agenda. Speakers are asked to limit comments to three minutes each. The public can also make comment as each item comes up on the Agenda.
The board will also hold a variety of special meetings throughout the school year. These special meetings are scheduled to accommodate special circumstances and timelines.